Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BIRTHDAYS & CUPCAKES

It's been a busy week but was well worth the effort! Made these for a friend last weekend. Hope you like them as much as I do, Hellen! So sorry that we couldn't make it in time for your mom. We'll make one for her when she's here again :)

Wanted something different for a friend's birthday so made these little lovelies for her. Hope you like them, Baobei! It's our signature cake in cups sizes, topped with shaved chocolates and candy hearts plus a short message to congratulate the hot mommy!

3 comments:

  1. Jo! You cakes look absolutely amazing and gorgeous!, esp your signature chocolate cake! I can't wait to place an order in June!! :) Post up pics of the Hoonster's birthday on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you babe!!! Miss you leh! Let me know when you're back and I'll make a super chocolatey one just for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAH! I am going to print your comment and keep as evidence hor! Back 6th June! Will call to book :) I'm plugging your blog on my blog ok! Hopefully it will generate a little traffic and some customers :)

    ReplyDelete