Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

what i got for myself & my mom

Clockwise - Mont Blanc, Strawberry Shortcake, Mango Cheesecake, Choco Renga
Been wanting to try their cakes esp after all the rave reviews in the media and food blogs. my tastebuds verdict:
Mont Blanc ♥♥
Strawberry Shortcake
Mango Cheesecake ♥♥♥
Choco Renga
Strawberry Souffle ♥♥♥♥♥
Strawberry Souffle (not in pic) is by far the best mix of sponge and cheesecake with just enough strawberries as toppings. it's the only piece that will make me reach for a second slice. This is followed by the Mango cheesecake (my mom's fav) with the tangy mango sauce and light cheese base. As for Mont Blanc, my heart remains with Agnes B's.

As for the 2 with the least votes, have you tried my Strawberry Shortcake or Darn Good Chocolate Cake?

i'm a pompous cow homebaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment