Tuesday, August 2, 2011

To bake (or not to bake)

While I was eagerly looking for an affable and affordable web designer and poring over old contacts looking for the equivalent in printing (oh yes my own cake box!), my dear hubby posed this question last night, "Dear, don't get me wrong, but are you doing this for interest or living?"

Ok there goes your money hun...

This started and has always been my interest but somehow I wished for something different or more. It was (and still is) fun baking for family and friends and friends of friends although sometimes alittle frustrating (when the cakes turned out wrong) and looking at the piles of mess to clear aftermath. The thing is I thought this would be the next step to take before jumping the wagon of aspiring baker/entrepreneurs.

So my dear hun, as with the famed book title,I also aim to bake, pray and hope that someone will love to eat it again and again!!! And yes, I do pray the 'little' investments made will go a long way...

No comments:

Post a Comment